Production: Grapes from vineyards at 900 meters of altitude. Located on the southern side of Gran Canaria, with a predominance of dry periods and large temperature differentials. Fermented in stainless steel tanks.
Variety of grapes: Malvasía Volcánica, Verdello, Albillo Criollo.
- Degree of alcohol: 13.5% Vol
- Total acidity: g/l
- Reducing sugars: g/l
Tasting note: Straw yellow, clear, clean. Nose elegant and suggestive. Notes of ripe fruit and elements of citrus. Attack vibrant in the mouth, with an acidity that supports the skeleton of the wine and allows to extend the fruity sensations. Length envelope, greasy and lightweight counterpoint of bitterness that reminds of their varietals.
Food pairing: All kinds of cheeses, rice dishes, fish, seafood, white meats, and to highlight the great harmony with the asian food.
Service temperature: 12ºC.
Presentation: 75 cl.
- International Wine Challenge 2016. Medalla de Bronze
- XX Wine Tasting of Wines from Gran Canaria. 2015. Medalla de Bronze
- XXVIII Bottled Canarian Wines Regional Competition ALHÓNDIGA 2015. Medalla de Bronze
- International Wine Challenge 2015. Medalla de Bronze