Production: Elaborated from Listán Blanco grapes from Palo Blanco vineyards in the borough of Los Realejos. Whole month of September to middle of October. The graped are completely stemmed for procesing, which uses a gradual pressing process that only extracts the flower must. Static draining and very slow fermentation at a controlled temperature of 18ºC, which is stopped before completion with filtration to leave residual sugar. Cold tartaric stabilisation and bottled after filtering with a sterilising membrane.
Variety of grapes: 100% Listán Blanco
- Degree of alcohol: 12,5% Vol
- Total acidity: 5,8g/l
- Reducing sugars: <2,0g/l
Tasting note: Gran Tehyda Blanco Seco is a wine featuring a peculiar, pale yellow color. It’s gentle on the nose, with anise, fennel and fruit aromas, typical of this kind of grapes. The taste is fresh, with good structure and persistence. Gran Tehyda Blanco Seco is a young wine that is ready to be tasted in early December. Being a cool, dry white wine with good acidity-alcohol content balance, Gran Tehyda Blanco Seco is the perfect match for appetizers and light meals, especially fish: seafood, white and blue fish and light sauces.
Food pairing: It’s ideal for accompanying every fish based dish, seafood and young cheese dishes.
Service temperature: 10ºC.
Presentation: 75 cl.
- Challenge International du Vin (Francia) 2008 Medalla De Oro
- Tenerife Wine Society. 2004. Medalla De Bronce
- Tenerife Wine Society. 2003. 3º Premio
- Concurso Mundial de Bruselas. 2000. Medalla De Plata
- Concurso Regional Alhóndiga. 2000. 1º Premio
- Premios Zarcillo. IX Cata de Vinos. I Internacional de Castilla y León. 1999. Zarcillo De Bronce
- Concurso Regional Alhóndiga. 1999. 2º Premio
- Concurso Regional Alhóndiga. 1998. 1º Premio
- Radio Turismo. 1998. Medalla De Oro
- Concurso Regional Alhóndiga. 1997. 2º Premio
- Concurso Regional Alhóndiga. 1994. 1º Premio