Production: 15 days in the vat. Fermentation temperature of between 28 and 30°C. 12 months in French Oak casks.
Grape varieties: 90% Listán Negro and 10% Negramoll.
Alcohol content: 14% vol.
Wine tasting notes: Bright ruby red overall appearance with deep-red edgings. Clean and brilliant. Distinct varietal aromas with notes of black fruits and shady forests over a mineral base. In mouth it is pleasant and well structured. Tasty and well-balanced evolution, with an aftertaste that brings back the aroma appreciated in the “nose” phase, with a persistent finish.
- Brussels World Wine Tasting Contest: Silver Medal in 2000, Grand Gold Medal in 2004, Gold Medal in 2006, Silver Medal in 2007, Silver Medal 2008.
- International Spanish Wine Competition Bacchus: Bacchus Gold in 2008.
- Alhóndiga Regional Contest: First prize in XX Contest,
- First prize in XIV Contest, First prize in XXI Contest.
- Contest Agrocanarias: Special Distinction in 2003.
Serving Temperature: 16°C
Food Combining: Grilled red meats, roasts, game casseroles, cold meats, cured cheeses…